Spring is upon us, and it's time to dust off the old mop and get ready to do some deep cleaning. Don't worry—spring cleaning can be a fun and rewarding experience, if you approach it with the right mindset! See for yourself—with this letter, I'm including a list of tips to help you get the most out of your spring cleaning experience. I hope you find these special tips useful as you're settling into your new home! Remember to call me with any real estate questions you may have, and remember to tell your friends about me!
FIVE FUN AND EASY SPRING CLEANING TIPS
- Dance while you dust: This is the perfect time to fully indulge your musical interests; break out the iPod or turn up the CD player, and you'll be singing along to your favorite tunes and won't find cleaning to be a chore at all!
- Clear out the clutter: Take the opportunity to dig into the closets, storage spaces, and of course, the garage. You've probably got a veritable treasure trove of old clutter that's just taking up space—now's the time for a yard sale! Turn that clutter into cash.
- Room by room: Try to focus on just one room at a time, and try to complete one room each day. This will make the whole job seem more manageable, and you'll probably get things cleaned more thoroughly than if you tried to tackle the whole house at once!
- Just a little more laundry: One of the things that we rarely attend to is the state of our draperies, shower curtains, and rugs. Now is your chance: gather up every spare bit of linen in the house and have it laundered; you'll be surprised at how much brighter your home will look!
- A room with a view: It's time to tackle those windows! Set aside a special day to give your windows a good scrubbing. Clean off any screens while you're at it: your home will literally sparkle once you're finished.